Pages

Just so you know

All right. I have ideas. I think about stuff. So here is the spot for stuff I'm thinking about and want to be able to share more broadly and possibly promote. Like I have time for this.

Everything is provisional at this point and subject to change in the future - as far as the blog is concerned. In real life some things will remain unchanged.

Also, our children are not really named Lenny and Linus. We are not that cool.

Feel free to share, rant, disagree, but please remember that I'm an actual person who tries to be respectful. I'd love it if you are and do to.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Week in Tweets: Not for the Weak

Hey! I figured out how to do this!  My hubby thinks it sounds dumb, but I'm going to do it anyway because other people do it and I feel like being a lemming.  Besides, there's more to most of these than could really be expressed in 140 characters.  And maybe you've been missing the Tweets I send over to my Facebook page or maybe you're curious about Twitter or maybe you're just humoring me.  Anyways, here it is:

Lots of tweets about sleep this week.  The baby is not doing it and I need it more than I can even fathom.  I could probably have an entire blog just about sleep, but I'm pretty sure no one would want to read it.

Lenny said so many fun and funny things this week, but not many of them made it onto social media.  I'm still thinking about how to protect his privacy and feeling like I should err on the side of caution.  I feel like I should provide a context for this, but I can't remember what it is.

Thankfully it's still socially acceptable to just let Earth Day happen and not need to provide an over-the-top, memory-making experience.  But I did want to share this cool picture Lenny made at school.  It might be a little bit of a "humblebrag" moment.  Also, I've been playing with making graphics which is both fun and frustrating.

See, sleeping.  Linus' sleep schedule is so out of whack that he fell asleep with his daytime clothes and dirty diaper on.  Cloth diaper.  It had already started leaking by the time I managed to change it.  

So after my blog about being depressed my psychiatrist's office called to say I had an appointment.  That was handy.  I was surprised that she didn't go for meds right away.  She also thinks I should get more sleep.  Everybody has an idea of how to do that.  Just a heads up, not looking for advice on that one.

See? Sleeeeeep.



Still, he's beautiful and makes me smile.  I managed to get through the worst days and have actually gotten a little more sleep the past couple of nights.  I even took Lenny and a friend from school to the library for a play date yesterday.  Mommy points.

No comments:

Post a Comment