Pages

Just so you know

All right. I have ideas. I think about stuff. So here is the spot for stuff I'm thinking about and want to be able to share more broadly and possibly promote. Like I have time for this.

Everything is provisional at this point and subject to change in the future - as far as the blog is concerned. In real life some things will remain unchanged.

Also, our children are not really named Lenny and Linus. We are not that cool.

Feel free to share, rant, disagree, but please remember that I'm an actual person who tries to be respectful. I'd love it if you are and do to.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Funny

Apparently love is in the air at kindergarten.  Lenny came home with this picture that he drew of himself and a girl in his class "falling in love."


Then he showed me this picture.  I know what you're thinking.  But you're wrong.


This was drawn by the object of his affections.  They are being chased by the police.  I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment